One single digital library holds 52,415+ happiness studies. Such hallowed papers measure and define The Good Life, outlining valuable correlations, discovering how joy is distributed globally.
What's more, Ruut, legendary library caretaker categorized components, reducing them to four absolute ingredients (with some subcategories).
To demonstrate their full capacity, consider the happiest person in media:
- Live-ability, the physical and social aspects of environment (including laws).
- Spongebob has spacious housing, located by a major city.
- He has social freedom and many friends.
- Bikini Bottom has wealth and flourishing arts.
- Spongebob is energetic,
- resilient, handling any problem within 20 minutes,
- dumb, but somehow strenghtened by it,
- has differentiated taste,
- and autonomy, working for the love of flipping krabby patties.
- Mr. Squarepants is a norm-abiding citizen,
- he contributes inventions to society, like the Automatic Backscratcher,
- and Squarepants is authentic in desire, explicit in motive.
- Despite Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, and others consistently manipulating him, Spongebob shows compassion to his fellow community members.
- Every day begins with a new activity.
- Every activity is approached with optimism.
- Spongebob Squarepants loves life.
Spongebob Squarepants is the pinnacle of happiness. Like him, appreciate your life despite the nasty people, grueling work, and wasted time. Besides, research shows happiness breeds success.